Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rough Bedtime - Funny Wake Up

I really love the fact that Luna & Grace share a bedroom.  However, we have hit a snag in sane bedtimes.  The girls are fighting going down and with shared space, they have a willing accomplice to go along with any reason NOT to go to sleep.  So when I walked into the bedroom and found Luna with her Dora panties on her head this morning (after an exceptionally late night of noise coming from their bedroom), I couldn't resist snapping a photo and finding out what led to such an interesting headpiece.  

After asking Luna about it, she informed me that her and Gracie were playing shark on the floor.  Her and Gracie were wearing socks on their hands so the shark couldn't bite them (obviously) and then she said she realized the shark could get her hair, so she had to put something on her head to protect it.  Thus the underwear.  Makes sense to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment