Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sisters

As excited as Luna was to become a big sister before Gracie was born, I wasn't sure how long the enthusiasm would last.  Turns out I had nothing to worry about.  Gracie idolizes her big sister ("NOO-NA!" can be heard being yelled from her lips several times a day) and Luna loves teaching, directing, leading and playing with Gracie.  It's so fun to watch the two of them run around the house playing chase, cook us up numerous concoctions in their play kitchen, snuggle up under the loft bed with their books or break out into a dance party in the living room.  I hope they continue to appreciate and relish each others company as they grow up.  Now, don't get me wrong, they have their moments with each other, but overall they truly adore each other.  I'm one lucky momma to get to witness such love.  My heart is filled to the brim and overflowing.





No comments:

Post a Comment